Saturday, July 7, 2007

well here it is, the rare and elusive weekend blog post. I don't think I've ever done one during the weekend?

I figured I need to keep it updated for all the adoring fans out there (ha!) seriously though, I want to say thank you to everyone whose been keeping up with it and told me they've enjoyed it...I really appreciate that and it only makes me want to blab even more!

first on the list... paula abdul. Has anyone seen her new show on bravo? gurrrlll, you need some SERIOUS help. She is so wacked out. Therapy, a lobotamy, something. Whatever drugs she's taking, I want some. Watching her show is like watching a car accident, there are times when I wince at what shes saying, its sooo awkward, I want to just reach through the television and help a sister out. On the plus side, although her stylist seems like an absolute moron, she does have some really cute clothes and she drives my dream car (the White Range Rover...aawwww love). I just hope Paula can pull her ish together and work it, because I'd hate to see such a legend go down in flames the way she is.

The countdown to the move is like 2 weeks...holy shit. I'm moving to Boston 2 weeks from today. And what am I doing at noon on a Saturday? Sitting on my couch, watching America's Next Top Model marathon and getting ready to go lay out by the pool. haaaa I'm seriously such a terrible packer. I made an honest effort last weekend. The result? One box is packed, and its dvds I moved from my shelf to the box on the floor right next to the shelf...

oh well, whats a girl to do? This girl is gonna lay by the pool, drink daquiris and enjoy the last 2 weeks of florida sunshine she's gonna have for a longggggg time :)

No comments: