Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Post numero uno

This was supposed to be the first one but already I'm failing at this blog stuff and I published them in the wrong order....

Here it is. The very first "blog" post for Marie! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to write about though. I'm not quite sure why I even made a blog. I guess I figured since I spend so much time reading other people's words, I might as well put in some of my own.

In the world of myspace and facebook, I always figured a blog wasn't necessary. People can adequately stalk you via those two places. I mean how many more places can you post drunken pictures of you and your friends before people say, Okay! Enough already! So the point of this blog is more about what I have to say and the inner ramblings that go on. Those closest to me will readily admit I am opinionated and loud mouthed. I have a teensy problem with saying exactly what I'm thinking which usually results in little to no filtering and lots of verbal diarrhea. In my defense though, usually something wise and wonderful can be found in there somewhere.

I am getting ready for a trip to Boston tomorrow and I absolutely cannot wait. There is something about that city I find captivating and alluring. It has all the shopping, restuarants and culture of New York without the overwhelming size and loud-mouthed Yankees fans. Many, many Saturdays have been spent strolling down Newbury Street. I daydream and visualize the fantabulous outfits I could create at Burberry and Chanel before settling on a more realistic version from Jasmine Sola and Urban Outfitters. I'm desperately trying to move back there asap...southern life and I just don't quite agree. Actually, we really don't like each other. at all. and I'm okay with that.

Well kiddos, stick around...you never know what is going to come out of my mouth next...

No comments: