Friday, June 22, 2007


Being Irish and a recent college grad who was greek at a big southern university, I'm not afraid to say, I love me some drinks! I've always been a red wine fan but recently I've stumbled across a love for the martini. I don't know if its a sign of the times or my progression into my mid twenties but I love love love them now.

What's not to love? First off, the classes are just so chic and cute, especially when filled with a bright pink fruity liquid that tastes delicious.

I stumbled across a bar called the Blue Martini, which obviously, specializes in the $12 Martini in a variety of yummy combinations. It was here, I fell in love with a Key Lime Martini!!! It tasted exactly like my favorite dessert AND had a graham cracker rim! It was fantabulous!

The other night I went out and had a blueberrini (I think sometimes the names make them even better) and it was certainly interesting. It smelled better than it tasted (I swear it smelled EXACTLY like a blueberry muffin)

For anyone interested it was:

equal parts Blueberry Vodka, Vanilla Vodka and Blue Cuarco

In any event, I may not be able to continue on this Martini tradition as per previous post, I am on a money diet, buuuuuut I don't think one or two here or there is going to hurt too much ;)

2 comments:

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

My current addiction is a Peartini. I dare you to drink just one.

Marie said...

ooo do you know the recipe for it?